The Perkasie Patchwork Coffeehouse is a ministry of the Perkasie Mennonite Church. The coffeehouse is warm and cozy, with lots of atmosphere. It is a place where people can enjoy fellowship and see some of the best performers available up close and personal, in an intimate setting. Shows are kid friendly. We serve delicious desserts and beverages. Perkasie Patchwork Coffeehouse is located in the church fellowship hall, which is air conditioned and handicap accessible.
Admission: $12 for adults; $10 for adults 65 and over; students 13 and up, $6; 12 and under free. All tickets sales at door, no advanced sales or reservations. Our building is wheelchair accessible. The doors open at 7:00 and performances begin at 7:30.
A portion of our proceeds from each concert will go to a local or international social cause. The benefit for November and December 2018 and February 2019 concerts is Mennonite Central Committee‘s work with immigration. You can also drop off donations of non-perishable food at Patchwork for Pennridge FISH (Fellowship In Serving Humanity), our local non-profit food pantry and clothing outlet here in Perkasie at all our concerts.
2018-19 Schedule (click on date for details on each concert)
- October 20, 2018 – High Brow Hound Dogs; Opener – Windswept. October concert flyer.
- November 17, 2018 – Rolly Brown and Mark Cosgrove (no opener).
- February 16, 2019 – Toby Walker; Opener – Willow Creek Bluegrass Band.
- March 16, 2019 – Seamus Kelleher.
- April 6, 2019 – Bucks County Folk Song Song Society Annual Members Showcase concert.
- April 27, 2019 – Charlie Zahm and Tad Marks. Opener – Tachyonmetry.
- May 18, 2019
- October 19, 2019 – Susie Burke and David Surette.
- November 16, 2019 – Walking Roots Band.
The purpose of the Perkasie Patchwork Coffeehouse is to create and strengthen a network (or patchwork) of relationships.
It is intended to provide a time of fellowship for members of Perkasie Mennonite Church, members of other churches, folks in Bucks and Montgomery Counties and the performers who share their talents at the coffeehouse.
Furthermore, the coffeehouse is to be an opportunity to experience a variety of artistic expressions, to provide an outlet of expression for performers, to encourage peace through understanding the lives of others and to raise funds for social causes.
To receive email notices about each coffeehouse, send an email note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Performers 1996 to the present.