The Perkasie Patchwork Coffeehouse is a ministry of the Perkasie Mennonite Church. The coffeehouse is warm and cozy, with lots of atmosphere. It is a place where people can enjoy fellowship and see some of the best performers available up close and personal, in an intimate setting. Shows are kid friendly. We serve delicious desserts and beverages. Perkasie Patchwork Coffeehouse is located in the church fellowship hall, which is air conditioned and handicap accessible.
Admission: $12 for adults; $10 for adults 65 and over; students 13 and up, $6; 12 and under free. All tickets sales at door, no advanced sales or reservations. Our building is wheelchair accessible. The doors open at 7:00 and performances begin at 7:30.
For April and May a portion of our proceeds will go to Pennridge FISH, our local food pantry. You can also drop off donations of non-perishable food at Patchwork for Pennridge FISH at all our concerts.
2017 Season (click on date for details on each concert):
- February 18, 2017 – Jack Murray and the Blue Tarp Wranglers; Opener – Bert and Pete. Download February 2017 poster
- March 18, 2017 – Atwater-Donnelly duo; Opener – Chip Mergott. Download March 2017 poster
- April 1, 2017 – Bucks County Folk Song Society Annual Spring concert “The Elements. Download poster
- April 22, 2017 – Mountain Heritage; Opener – Bunny Barnes. Download April 2017 poster
- May 20, 2017 – Hot Soup; Opener – Kreider Trio. Download May 2017 poster
- October 21, 2017
- November 18, 2017 – Scott Ainslie
The purpose of the Perkasie Patchwork Coffeehouse is to create and strengthen a network (or patchwork) of relationships.
It is intended to provide a time of fellowship for members of Perkasie Mennonite Church, members of other churches, folks in Bucks and Montgomery Counties and the performers who share their talents at the coffeehouse.
Furthermore, the coffeehouse is to be an opportunity to experience a variety of artistic expressions, to provide an outlet of expression for performers, to encourage peace through understanding the lives of others and to raise funds for social causes.
To receive email notices about each coffeehouse, send an email note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Performers 1996 to the present.