The Perkasie Patchwork Coffeehouse is a ministry of the Perkasie Mennonite Church. The coffeehouse is warm and cozy, with lots of atmosphere. It is a place where people can enjoy fellowship and see some of the best performers available up close and personal, in an intimate setting. Shows are kid friendly. We serve delicious desserts and beverages. Perkasie Patchwork Coffeehouse is located in the church fellowship hall, which is air conditioned and handicap accessible.
Admission: $12 for adults; $10 for adults 65 and over; students 13 and up, $6; 12 and under free. All tickets sales at door, no advanced sales or reservations. Our building is wheelchair accessible. The doors open at 7:00 and performances begin at 7:30.
A portion of our proceeds from each concert will go to a local or international social cause. The benefit for March, April & May concerts is Pennridge FISH (Fellowship In Serving Humanity), our local non-profit food pantry and clothing outlet here in Perkasie. You can also drop off donations of non-perishable food at Patchwork for Pennridge FISH at all our concerts.
2018-19 Schedule (click on date for details on each concert)
- February 17, 2018 – Daybreak; Opener – Sam Edelston. February concert flyer.
- March 17, 2018 – Coracree; Opener – Bob Mecklenburger. March concert flyer.
- April 7, 2018 – Bucks County Folk Song Society Annual Members Showcase concert. BCFSS
- concert flyer.
- April 21, 2018 – Erynn Marshall and Carl Jones; Opener – Seamus Kelleher. April concert flyer.
- May 19, 2018 – Coal County Express; Opener – Juliana Parker. May concert flyer.
- October 20, 2018 – High Brow Hound Dogs; Opener – Windswept.
- November 17, 2018 – Rolly Brown and Mark Cosgrove (no opener).
- February 16, 2019 – Toby Walker.
- April 27, 2019 – Charlie Zahm and Tad Marks.
The purpose of the Perkasie Patchwork Coffeehouse is to create and strengthen a network (or patchwork) of relationships.
It is intended to provide a time of fellowship for members of Perkasie Mennonite Church, members of other churches, folks in Bucks and Montgomery Counties and the performers who share their talents at the coffeehouse.
Furthermore, the coffeehouse is to be an opportunity to experience a variety of artistic expressions, to provide an outlet of expression for performers, to encourage peace through understanding the lives of others and to raise funds for social causes.
To receive email notices about each coffeehouse, send an email note to email@example.com
Past Performers 1996 to the present.