Welcome to Perkasie Mennonite Church
We are a small congregation which meets to encourage each other to model Jesus’ values of love and justice. No matter where you are on this journey, we offer you a warm welcome.
Core Values at PMC
As an Anabaptist community, we
- care for each other
- advocate for peace and justice
- welcome all people to experience God’s love
Our Welcome Statement
As a congregation that holds firmly to the conviction that God’s love embraces everyone, Perkasie Mennonite Church..
- values spiritual seekers and commits to provide a safe space for all
- celebrates the gifts, creativity, and participation of its people
- welcomes members, leaders, and pastoral staff of various age, ability, class, race, gender identity and expression, marital status or sexual orientation
- offers pastoral care, rites, and blessings for all individuals and families, including marriage preparation, counseling, weddings, and child dedications
- believes that God’s Spirit will lead us to wholeness as we search together
Member – Supportive Communities Network