Welcome to Perkasie Mennonite Church
We are a small congregation which meets to encourage each other to model Jesus’ values of love and justice. No matter where you are on this journey, we offer you a warm welcome.
All events have been cancelled and any team meetings will happen remotely. Worship Services will be online until further notice.
During this time of physical distancing we learn new ways of connecting and building community in new ways. Let’s all do our part to keep everyone as safe as we can.
Remember, as the Psalmist says: “God is a VERY present help in times of trouble…”. During April and May PMC members reflected with poems on the COVID-19 pandemic.
The virus explodes
crosses the seas
spewing its poison
in one giant blow
Life is breath, air
now it’s death
don a mask
stop the spread
shutter the windows
bar the doors
close out the world
Fear settles like fog
creeping through cracks
clogging noses and throats
I CAN’T BREATHE!
then see more
Core Values at PMC
As an Anabaptist community, we
- care for each other
- advocate for peace and justice
- welcome all people to experience God’s love
As A Welcoming Congregation, PMC
- values spiritual seekers and tries to create a safe place for all
- values the gifts, creativity, and participation of its people
- values members of various age, ability, class, race, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation
- believes that God’s Spirit will lead us to wholeness as we search together
Member – Supportive Communities Network