The Perkasie Patchwork Coffeehouse is a ministry of the Perkasie Mennonite Church. The Patchwork coffeehouse is a place where people enjoy a warm and cozy setting with lots of atmosphere to see some of the best performers available up close and personal, in an intimate setting. Shows are kid friendly. We serve delicious desserts and beverages. Perkasie Patchwork Coffeehouse is located in the church fellowship hall, which is air conditioned and handicap accessible.
Donations in addition to the regular tickets sales at our concerts are always welcome. You may also mail donations earmarked for Perkasie Patchwork Coffeehouse to Perkasie Mennonite Church, 320 W Chestnut St., Perkasie, PA 18944.
2023-2024 schedule (click on date for details on each concert)
- October 21, 2023 – Charlie Zahm and Tad Marks
- November 18, 2023 –Low Lily
- December 10, 2023, 4 pm – Old Fashioned Christmas Concert and Carol Sing (held in the church auditorium)
- February 17, 2024 – Rolly Brown; Opener – Bunny Barnes
- March 23, 2024 – Jane Rothfield and Allan Carr
- April 20, 2024 – Bucks County Folk Song Society Annual Members Concert
- May 11, 2024 – Perkasie PorchFest. Performances will be held inside.
The purpose of the Perkasie Patchwork Coffeehouse is to create and strengthen a network (or patchwork) of relationships.
It is intended to provide a time of fellowship for members of Perkasie Mennonite Church, members of other churches, folks in Bucks and Montgomery Counties and the performers who share their talents at the coffeehouse.
Furthermore, the coffeehouse is to be an opportunity to experience a variety of artistic expressions, to provide an outlet of expression for performers, to encourage peace through understanding the lives of others and to raise funds for social causes.
Past Performers 1996 to the present.
Sign Up! To receive notices in your inbox about upcoming coffeehouse concerts