The Perkasie Patchwork Coffeehouse is a ministry of the Perkasie Mennonite Church. The coffeehouse is warm and cozy, with lots of atmosphere. It is a place where people can enjoy fellowship and see some of the best performers available up close and personal, in an intimate setting. Shows are kid friendly. We serve delicious desserts and beverages. Perkasie Patchwork Coffeehouse is located in the church fellowship hall, which is air conditioned and handicap accessible.
Admission: $12 for adults; $10 for adults 65 and over; students 13 and up, $6; 12 and under free. All tickets sales at door, no advanced sales or reservations. Our building is wheelchair accessible. The doors open at 7:00 and performances begin at 7:30.
A portion of our proceeds from each concert will go to a local or international social cause. You can also drop off donations of non-perishable food at Patchwork for Pennridge FISH (Fellowship In Serving Humanity), our local non-profit food pantry and clothing outlet here in Perkasie at all our concerts.
2020 Schedule (click on date for details on each concert)
- February 15, 2020 – Anne Hills. Opener – Too Many Cooks. February poster.
- March 21, 2020 – Seasons. Opener – Brush Brothers. Rescheduled March 20, 2021.
- April 4, 2020 – Bucks County Folk Song Society Annual Spring concert. Cancelled.
- April 18, 2020 – Windborne. Opener – Justin Solonynka. Cancelled.
- May 16, 2020 – Midnight Flyer Bluegrass. Opener – Kayte Devlin. Rescheduled May 15, 2021.
- October 17, 2020 – Andes Manta. no opener
- November 21, 2020 – Jay Ansill. Opener – Pyrenesia.
- March 20, 2021 – Seasons. Opener – Brush Brothers.
- April 17, 2021 – Opener – Justin Solonynka.
- May 15, 2021 – Midnight Flyer Bluegrass. Opener – Kayte Devlin.
The purpose of the Perkasie Patchwork Coffeehouse is to create and strengthen a network (or patchwork) of relationships.
It is intended to provide a time of fellowship for members of Perkasie Mennonite Church, members of other churches, folks in Bucks and Montgomery Counties and the performers who share their talents at the coffeehouse.
Furthermore, the coffeehouse is to be an opportunity to experience a variety of artistic expressions, to provide an outlet of expression for performers, to encourage peace through understanding the lives of others and to raise funds for social causes.
Past Performers 1996 to the present.
Sign Up! To receive notices in your inbox about upcoming coffeehouse concerts